EB-0 Bass Guitar Player Pack: Lean and mean!
That’s how best to describe this classic SG bass from Epiphone. Originally
introduced by Gibson is 1959, it remains the choice of beginners and
• Classic SG-Shape: Since its introduction in 1960,
this two-horned monster has graced the hands of some of the greatest guitarists
of all time. Its double-cutaway body offers unequaled upper fret access while
it’s light-weight, contoured shape makes it easy to play. Night after
night… gig after gig.
• Angled Headstock: Unlike cheaper designs, all
Epiphone’s feature a 14-degree headstock that gives you more pressure
at the nut and so you get more sustain with less tuning hang-ups caused by
• Upgraded Controls: All Epiphone’s feature
traditional large diameter potentiometers for smoother range and longer
• Upgraded Switches: All Epiphones feature our all-metal,
USA designed switches for reliable contact and longer life.
• Rosewood Fingerboards: All Epiphone player packs
feature guitars and basses with Rosewood fingerboards for smoother feel and
longer life. Plus, dirt and grunge doesn’t show like on cheaper maple
• Short-Scale Neck: With a 30” scale-length
neck (4” shorter neck than standard scale), the EB-0 is the perfect
bass for young rockers. Plus, its narrow 1.5” nut makes it the easiest
bass to play.
• SideWinder Bass Humbucking Pickup: Smooth and powerful,
this “no-noise” humbucking pickup out performs all others. Why
settle for the “hum” of a single-coil pickup when you can turn
this ‘bucker up to full volume and experience the sound of just your
• Three-Point Adjustable Bridge: Up, down, front,
back… anyway you want it! For over 50 years this original Gibson design
has allowed bassists to adjust each string individually and precisely for
accurate intonation and personalized action.
• Precision Machine Heads: All Epiphone guitars and
basses feature premium, precision tuners for ease of use, excellent tuning
stability and long life.
• Everything You Need: All Epiphone Player Packs
feature everything you need to get you started including…
• Limited Lifetime Warranty: All Epiphone guitars
and basses feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by 24/7 Gibson Customer
Service at 1-800-4GIBSON.
Studio Bass 10S Amplifier:
• Unique “KickStand” Design: Slightly thinner
and more compact, our Studio-10S offers our unique kick-stand design allowing
you to direct the sound right where you want.
• 3-Band EQ Controls: With low, mid and high
equalization, you can fine tune your sound just as you like it.
• Presence Control: Think of this as your “get
it just right” control allowing you to reduce unwanted feedback while
adding a little more/less treble.
• Headphone Output: Plus in a set of headphones and
you can practice or play by yourself without disturbing the old folks. Good
for you AND them!
TO LOCATE YOUR NEAREST EPIPHONE DEALER!
Or Call 1-800-4GIBSON Today!