Special-II Electric Guitar Player Pack: Our best
selling electric package, this classic Les Paul guitar is made to rock with
two powerful humbucking pickups. Add to that, a tunomatic/stopbar bridge
and tailpiece combination and you’ve got a guitar with rich tone and
• Classic Les Paul Shape: Since its introduction
in 1952, the Les Paul has become synonymous with rock’n’roll. More
great guitarists have played the Les Paul over the last 50 years than any
other rock guitar. Pick one up today and find out why.
• Angled Headstock: Unlike cheaper designs, all
Epiphone’s feature a 14-degree headstock that gives you more pressure
at the nut and so you get more sustain with less tuning hang-ups caused by
• Upgraded Controls: All Epiphone’s feature
traditional large diameter potentiometers for smoother range and longer
• Upgraded Switches: All Epiphones feature our all-metal,
USA designed switches for reliable contact and longer life.
• Rosewood Fingerboards: All Epiphone player packs
feature guitars and basses with Rosewood fingerboards for smoother feel and
longer life. Plus, dirt and grunge doesn’t show like on cheaper maple
• Tunomatic Bridge: Fully adjustable, the tunomatic
remains a classic after over 50 years. Unlike guitars fitted with tremolos,
there are no tuning or re-stringing difficulties. Plus, tone and sustain
are improved because all string vibrations are transferred directly to the
• Humbucking Pickups: If you wanna Rock, you gotta
have a humbucker! With its dual-coil design that eliminates unwanted
“hum”, humbuckers are the choice of professional rockers worldwide.
Rich, rock tone with no noise – don’t settle for less!
• Three-On-A-Side Machine Heads: More spacing and
larger buttons make our 3+3 headstock and tuner design easier and faster
• Precision Machine Heads: All Epiphone guitars and
basses feature premium, precision tuners for ease of use, excellent tuning
stability and long life.
• Everything You Need: All Epiphone Player Packs
feature everything you need to get you started including…
• Limited Lifetime Warranty: All Epiphone guitars
and basses feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by 24/7 Gibson Customer
Service at 1-800-4GIBSON.
Studio 10S Amplifier:
• Unique “KickStand” Design: Slightly thinner
and more compact, our Studio-10S offers our unique kick-stand design allowing
you to direct the sound right where you want.
• Volume and Gain Controls: Individual controls allow
you to go from “clean” to “crunch” and everywhere
• Boost Switch: Need a little “kick?” Just
push in our Boost switch and you’ll get a sonic dose of rock mayhem
in an instant.
• 3-Band EQ Controls: With low, mid and high
equalization, you can fine tune your sound just as you like it.
• Headphone Output: Plus in a set of headphones and
you can practice or play by yourself without disturbing the old folks. Good
for you AND them!
TO LOCATE YOUR NEAREST EPIPHONE DEALER!
Or Call 1-800-4GIBSON Today!