Job Summary: The Adjuster position ensures that Gibson delivers a quality product by safely handling all instruments and getting them ready to be sent to a customer. This role will inspect and set up guitars to Gibson specifications.
- Learn and execute standard operating procedures.
- Successfully cross train in all Final Assembly roles.
- Must be able to tune and set up a Gibson to set specifications.
- Final quality check before the product leaves the site.
- 95% pass rate based on production requirements.
- Understands and meets quality standards (Specs.)
- Maintains product flow at appropriate rate.
- Adheres to department protocols (5S and Safety.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management skillset with the ability to prioritize without direct supervision.
- Teamwork and project management skills.
- Solutions oriented approach to challenges/issues.
Education and Experience:
- Results oriented and driven, with a track record for delivering to plan.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to stand all day and lift guitars throughout the day.
The company’s Job Descriptions are not intended to be a complete detailed account of all expected/anticipated activities. We operate in a fast-moving and competitive global environment and therefore need employees to be flexible.